Why American Family Dentistry?
Because we strive to be the leading service partner for our patients and community, providing excellence in dental healthcare and education, that’s why.
We deliver our services through a blend of Quality, Convenience, and Caring. We treat all patients as we would our family. It would be our privilege to partner with you to help you and your family work toward achieving a lifetime of good oral health and overall well-being!
Quality (We strive for the best)
- We utilize the latest technologies, combined with proven methodologies, to deliver a comprehensive range of quality services in a comfortable environment.
- A comprehensive mouth-body approach that includes oral cancer screenings and thorough annual exams to detect signs of gum disease that might be indicative of other health issues including diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and premature and low birth-weight babies.
- A knowledgeable and tenured staff that is required to participate in peer reviews and continuing education, in accordance with the highest industry standards.
- Our patient surveys reflect a 4.7 out of 5 likelihood to recommend rating in 2016.
Convenience (Great dental care should be EASY and AFFORDABLE)
- Early morning, evening and weekend hours to fit your busy schedule. Requesting an appointment on-line is easy! We’re also there for you 24 X 7 in case of an emergency.
- With specialists on staff and multiple offices in Tennessee and Mississippi, our comprehensive approach to dental care enables you to stay within American Family Dentistry as opposed to being referred outside. Our electronic health records eliminate the need to re-register.
- American Family Dentistry is a preferred provider of most insurance plans. We offer multiple payment options, a financing plan, and a Discount Dental Plan for those without insurance.
Caring (For our patients and our community)
- We’ve been caring for multiple generations of families since 1982.
- Transparency-we’ll be open and honest with you about the best treatment alternatives available and help you make an informed decision about the care you’ll receive based on your own personal needs.
- We are firm believers that the practice of dentistry must always be based on the doctor-patient partnership. Our success will be measured by the strength of this relationship and level of trust.
- We’ve had success and a proud heritage serving the Nashville, Memphis, and Knoxville, TN communities, as well as Olive Branch and Southaven MS communities. So, we need to return the favor…consistently. Whether it’s providing free dental care as part of Give Kids a Smile, participating in the American Cancer Walk, or sponsoring the local hockey or Little League teams, we have a responsibility to the communities we so proudly serve!