We hope you are doing well and that you, your family and your friends are safe and healthy. We realize the COVID-19 outbreak has created a level of uncertainty as we all head towards a “new normal.” As part of our plan for re-opening our practice locations, we wanted to share some changes we are making to reassure you that your health and safety is our #1 priority.
· When we call you to confirm your appointment, we will have a series of questions that we will ask prior to your visit. These questions are from the American Dental Association. If we are unable to reach you, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
· We are checking temperatures of our staff, guest, and patients daily.
· A second series of questions will be asked at check-in and a consent to treat will be signed.
· We ask that patients and guest wear a face mask while in the practice. If you do not have a mask, you will be provided a mask.
· Our waiting rooms will have a reduced and limited capacity to ensure proper social distancing.
· All magazines and child play areas have been removed.
· We would ask you to attend the appointment by yourself to reduce office congestion unless you are accompanying a child, person with disabilities, etc.
· Our Providers will all be wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment consistent with any new guidelines. Depending on your procedure you may see your Provider wearing a face shield in addition to their mask and googles.
· We will offer you hand sanitizer and/or the opportunity to wash your hands again upon your departure.
· If you are considered “high risk”, have flu like symptoms, shortness of breath, recent loss of taste/smell, and/or a have a fever greater than 100.4, please contact the practice prior to your appointment.